AFS : ADJUSTABLE AIR FLOW SYSTEM
How does it work ?
For 100% air capacity:
1st stage double acting cylinder raises atmospheric air to 4 to 5 bar achieving the most important pressure ratio from 1 to 4 to 5 bar.
At full load 1st stage double action cylinder produces 100% of rated capacity to provide 100% air to the blow moulder.
For 55% air capacity:
1st stage double acting cylinder compresses air upward only.
AFS automatically unloads the lower part of the cylinder to match air flow required in the system.
AFS : Adjustable air-flow system : savings in figures
Savings are immediate and start from day one.
- Savings are immediate and start from day one
- Up to 45 % savings on the kW power at the shaft during half load
- Up to 5 % savings on apparent power
AF Model CE 6 Compressor Equipped With AFS 1700 m³/h – 315 kW Installed Power – 40 Bar Operating Pressure.
- 100 % Load : 287 kW
- 55% Load: 158 kW
- 0% Load: 26.5 kW
FREQUENCY INVERTER – Full Size Package
increasing efficiency + decreasing power consumption.
Speed adaption via frequency inverter.
- frequency inverter electrical cabinet.
- specific motor. Isolated bearings…
- electrical pre-lubrication oil pump.
- shielded cabling… other protection device.
- LHF, Line Harmonic Filters.
FREQUENCY INVERTER – VARIABLE SPEED
- Starting current of max 1,2 times nominal
- Power factor (cos φ) between 0,95 and 1,0
- Smooth start-up – no stress on the belts
Reduces off-load times
- Potential energy savings if air demand is fluctuating and more in the low end
SIS : Smart Inverter Starter
- Standard electric motor…
- Electrical pre-lubrication oil pump.
- No shielded cabling… or other protection device required.
- No LHF, Line Harmonic Filters required
- Starting current even lower vs regular VSD.
- Starts faster than regular VSD.
- Full load power never exceeds 100 %.